Westminster Communities of Florida
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Resident Lifestyle Assistant - Great part-time position!
at Westminster Communities of Florida
Located in the heart of World Golf Village, Westminster St. Augustine is currently accepting applications for the position of part-time Resident Lifestyle Facilitator in our Resident Services Department. This individual will assist to plan, develop and direct the overall operation of the resident services department in accordance with regulatory guidelines and our established policies and procedures. At the discretion of Administration, the Resident Lifestyle Facilitator Assistant may be required to act as the interim Resident Lifestyle Facilitator in the event of their absence or vacant position. As part of the Westminster Family, this position is a vital part of our Resident’s quality of life experience.
EOE, DFWP - "We honor those who have served."
- Consistent scheduling
- Paid Time Off (PTO hrs can be sold in 20 hr increments as long as 80 hrs remain afterwards)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Resident Scholarship Program to assist in furthering education
- Free Flu Shots and Hepatitis B Vaccinations
- Discounted meals
- Resident Christmas Fund for Employees
- Tickets at Work – discount pricing on travel and entertainment options
- Free parking
- Training & Career growth
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Resident Lifestyle Facilitator Assistant must comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment within Westminster and its communities, including:
- Facilitate Resident Services programs and activities as designated by the dept manager. May include teaching classes to residents.
- Maintain and report end of month volunteer participation and dept activities (hours) to the Director of Volunteers.
- Assist with maintaining Touchtown up to date; input dept events, resident’s birthdays, wedding anniversaries, emergency announcements, etc.
- Escort residents to group outings/activities.
- Assist with audio/video required activities.
- From time to time may be required to drive company vehicles.
The above job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in the description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
Education: Possess a minimum of a high school diploma. CNA Certified preferred.
Experience and Basic Knowledge:
1-3 months related experience. Computer literate a must.
Physical and Environmental Requirements: The Physical activities of this position involve:
Balancing, Kneeling, Reaching, Crouching, Pulling, Standing, Manual Dexterity, Pushing Stooping, Grasping, Lifting up to 40 lbs.
Sensory and communicative activities with or without prosthetics of this position are: Feeling, Smelling, Speaking, Hearing, Tasting, Seeing
An individual in this position will be exposed to:
Inside and outside environmental conditions, Bloodborne pathogens (low risk), Physical hazard, Respiratory pathogens
Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress of this position.