Westminster Communities of Florida
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Westminster Communities of Florida
Westminster Woods on Julington Creek is the Natural Choice in active living. We are a five star facility located on beautiful Julington Creek in Northwest St. Johns County. Our employees work with excellence and serve with heart. We have an immediate need for part-time Dishwashers. This position performs a variety of duties including pot and pan washing, dish washing, trash removal, deep cleaning of surfaces and equipment, use of chemicals, recycling and food transportation. EOE, DFWP – “We honor those who have served.”
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
1) Maintain cleanliness of all dishes, glassware, flatware and cooking pots & pans. Assist cooks with pot washing.
2) Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen stations and surfaces including trash removal.
3) Maintain temperature and sanitation logs to comply with established standards, procedures, guidelines and regulations.
4) Restock shelves for meal service of all wares.
5) Assist with stocking shelves at the inventory room and assist with unloading delivery trucks as needed.
6) Assist with other kitchen duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent desirable or eligibility to attain equivalent. (Students working towards a High School Diploma are eligible for this position)
Experience: 6 months or more experience in a high volume dining environment. Understanding of basic sanitation practices including use of cleaning chemicals and personal protective equipment.
Requirements: Ability to read, write and speak the English language and understand and follow written and oral directions. Florida SafeStaff certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of date of hire.