Westminster Communities of Florida
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA (Health Center)
at Westminster Communities of Florida
Westminster Woods on Julington Creek is the Natural Choice in active living. We are a five star facility located on beautiful Julington Creek in Northwest St. Johns County. Our employees work with excellence and serve with heart. We invite you to join our team as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in our Health Center. Our CNAs provide assigned residents in RRU and Skilled Nursing with routine daily nursing care in accordance with nursing care procedures and as directed by supervisor. CNAs preserve residents’ dignity, honors resident’s rights, provides good customer service, communicates appropriately, and adheres to federal and state compliance regulations. EEO/DFWP "We honor those who have served."
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
- Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating, toileting, and other resident needs.
- Ensure that beds are made; trash has been removed, and a high level of hygiene is maintained in the room.
- Ensure that meals are served on time and assist residents with meals and feeding, if necessary.
- Take vital signs and report observations and any change in condition to the nurse.
- Practice infection prevention and control measures in compliance with Federal, State and facility requirements.
- Document in CNA ECS flow-sheet promptly, accurately and comprehensively/thoroughly.
- Make routine and frequent rounds to ensure those safety precautions/equipment are in place and in working order.
- Avoid development of skin problems or skin breakdown by providing timely incontinent care and frequent repositioning of residents that need assistance.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of Florida. One year of long term care experience or working with handicapped or developmentally disabled adults. Must be CPR Certified.