West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd.
Our employees operate in a culture that values safety first and rewards hard work. We recognize and support our team culture and focus on growing our team by promoting from within – many of our employees have built their careers with us.
- Repair and maintain industrial equipment conveying systems, and major machine centers
- Able to read and understand drawings and printed instructions
- Must be a self-starter who can work safely under high pressure situations
- Understanding of preventive maintenance
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical troubleshooting
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Safe work habits
- Use of hand and power tools
- Operation of shop and maintenance related equipment
- Understanding proper alignments of process equipment
- Knowledge of rigging and material handling Other Requirements:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have minimum 3 years verifiable work experience as a Millwright
- Must have welding experience (GMAW and SMAW)
- Must have cutting Torch experience (Oxygen/Acetylene)
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Must successfully complete a skills assessment, pre-employment drug screen, physical, reference check and background check
- West Fraser offers competitive benefits including, medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401-k savings plans, and vacation.
- Physical location: 6640 CR218 Jacksonville FL, 32234
- West Fraser is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
- All persons meeting that criteria above are encouraged to apply, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.
- Apply: www.westfraser.com/jobs