Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at venture dynamics
The Electricians are responsible for accomplishing work in accordance with work specifications safely, with the highest quality and in a professional manner.
- Assures that tank/compartment has an updated safe for hot work ticket and that requirements of the ticket have been met. (Example: ventilation, lighting, safety equipment etc.).
- Assures that conditions of the tank/compartment have not changed since the ticket was written. (Example: fuel run back, unsafe working conditions, etc.).
- Assures that a Work Authorization Form (WAF) ticket is on the job site and that it is for the specific job being accomplished, no work will be accomplished without a WAF posted at location of repairs.
- Assures that any other safety issues are complied with that relate to the specific job being accomplished (Example: special staging, face shields for grinding, protective clothing for hot work related jobs, breathing apparatus with correct cartridges, etc).
- Assures that you are trained or qualified for the work you are assigned to do (Example: JLG, forklift, welding, brazing, special electrical/mechanical repairs and etc.).
- Assures that you and personnel working under your direction are working as safely and as productively as possible maintaining quality control at all times.
- Assures that a 30 minute cool down period has been accomplished in hot work areas.
- Assures that the job site is left in a safe and clean condition prior to departure.
Venture Dynamics Enterprises, Inc. was founded in November 2000 with a full speed ahead pursuit of the Marine and Industrial workforce. We have built a solid foundation of professional and highly skilled tradesmen over the 11 years of business. Our business is maximizing workforce productivity through custom staffing solutions while minimizing customer's labor and administrative costs. We have effectively streamlined the hiring process so that our customers can meet project deadlines without going over budget. Our customers can enjoy a better bottom line while knowing the skilled labor they need is always readily available. Imagine being able to bid on multiple contracts or taking on various projects without the time and costs associated with hiring new employees.
With a proven and qualified workforce representing the full spectrum of trades, we take care to fully understand our customer's particular skilled trade requirements to match with a highly skilled candidate. Our experienced staff ensures our customers receive the best candidate for the position without a lengthy turnaround time. By acting as the perfect liaison between a skilled worker and a company that requires their service, we are able to build lasting partnerships with not only our customers, but with our workforce as well.
On top of joining the best skilled trade staffing company, Venture Dynamics offers:
- Safety Incentive Programs
- Referral Fee Program to reward employees who help us hire those in need of employment
- Direct Hire Option for employees looking to get their foot in the door at a great company
- Paycheck Direct Deposit
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Must be able to use basic tools and test equipment.
- Must be able to follow directions from the lead Mechanic.
- Must be able to accomplish an electrical motor test.
- Must be able to identify electrical components inside a controller.
- Must be able to identify the different types of cable used to be an Electrician.
- Must be able to distinguish color code phasing (orange, brown, yellow, black, white and red).
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to obtain a DBIDS badge