U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Industrial Sports Medicine Professional
at U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
- Job ID
- Company Name
- Briotix Health
The purpose of Briotix Health is to build relationships with clients and their workforce to deliver meaningful results in employee health while leveraging next generation technology. We deliver solutions proven effective to the Working Athletes™ we serve. Our three areas of focus are Industrial Sports Medicine, Office Health & Ergonomics and Specialized Solutions.
About the Position:
We are looking to add an out-going, qualified healthcare provider to service one of our national clients in the Jacksonville, FL area with a total of 8 hours each week. This position allows for flexible scheduling that fits both the employee and our client's needs. This industrial/occupational prevention position is ideally suited for an individual who possesses strong ergonomic skills, is comfortable working autonomously, and has the ability to work flexible hours to meet the client's needs.
Our training and mentoring program provides a foundation of knowledge for providers learning a new care setting and industry. This unique position provides the opportunity to learn a new setting and to collaborate with other healthcare professionals across the nation to deliver exceptional services and world class outcomes to our clients and staff. We offer our part time employees incredible opportunities for personal and financial growth with a generous hourly rate, mileage plan, CEU reimbursement, and MORE!
- Onsite care and management of work and non-work related discomforts and illnesses within OSHA first-aid standards
- Electronic documentation and billing for all encounters
- Coordinate and implement Briotix Health's injury prevention programs
- Knowledge of ergonomics and project management to drive client program success
- Regular communication with client and Briotix Health management of onsite activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Current CPR Certification CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, BLS Healthcare Provider, or equivalent certification
- A minimum of two years healthcare experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, via video skype, and in writing
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Degree in Athletic Training, Ergonomics, Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, or related field
- Industrial / Occupational experience in prevention and/or ergonomics
Starting hourly rate: $25-$35
Key Words: Certified Athletic Trainer, Kinesiologist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, industrial medicine, ergonomics, body mechanics, exercise physiology, sports medicine, occupational health, healthcare, prevention