U.S. Auto Credit
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR
at U.S. Auto Credit
We are searching for a dedicated, supportive Call Center Supervisor who can coach and motivate call center representatives as they field calls from clients. The Call Center Supervisor will hire employees and assist in the training process, ensuring that every agent is well prepared for their calls. They will continue to support agents after training by monitoring their progress, ensuring that they understand and meet expectations, answering their questions, and providing them with ongoing coaching opportunities and inspiration.
Responsible and accountable for all phases of the Call Center Collection Department, including but not limited to, work scheduling, performance, statistical reporting, policy & procedure compliance, employee discipline, etc.
Oversees the processing and verification of applications for credit and the solicitation for payment on overdue accounts. Investigates credit issues and suggests payment options to be approved. Ensures collectors follow all protocols, laws and regulations to collect payments efficiently.
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for on-going collections training (corporate and one-on-one).
- Adhere to and complete Supervisor Review Guide.
- Oversee and coordinate Call Center Collection Department staff work schedule.
- Daily/monthly/weekly review of customer accounts, as necessary.
- Assist in creating and maintaining Call Center Department Procedures.
- Assist in all areas of collections, when necessary.
- Review collection paperwork prior to being submitted to Corporate.
- Maintain time records for employees.
- Answer telephone.
- Experience working for 2 years in credits or collections and have past experience working in a call center.
- 1-2 years of supervisor experience.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Pre-Employment Screening is required
Drug Free Workplace
EOE/all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.