Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Allied Universal, IT Software Developer
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Hidden (8730)
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
Security IT Software developer needed.
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you.
You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories!
Allied Universal is currently seeking an IT Software Developer to provide new programs, program changes and problem resolution for IT-related systems critical to core organizational functions. Develops and supports business applications supporting Allied Universal and helps define and analyze business requirements for applications. Under general supervision, analyze and evaluate Allied Universal business problems and devises computer programs and related procedures to process data and resolve problems.
- Participate in product design, systems analysis, and programming activities using the .NET framework and Microsoft SQL Server
- Perform testing (Black Box), bug verification, and 2nd level support for assigned products
- Participate in testing, end-user reviews, and product evaluations
- Participate in the development and refinement of functional requirements for new systems
- Provide maintenance associated with various AlliedBarton and 3rd party solutions
- Participate in relational database maintenance according to established standards and procedures
- Occasional travel and overtime to meet project deadlines
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus at least 2 years’ experience in a Software Engineering / Software Development environment. We also seek the following:
- Working knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language (Java, C#, C++)
- Working knowledge of at least one relational database management system (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgresql)
- Strong time management, project management and analytical skills
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Must possess excellent communications skills
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. *CB-SE