Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MAMMOGRAPHY TECHNOLOGIST- PER DIEM
at Unified Physician Management
The Mammography Technologists will perform 3D digital mammography to assist in the diagnosis of disease in the OBGYN office. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge and understanding of mammography. Must be able to work independently without supervision and have excellent problem solving skills. Ensures a high level of quality and service is delivered to all organizational customers.
- Must ensure equipment is functioning properly and take appropriate action if necessary.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary in order to effectively interact with physicians, other facility staff, patients and families when providing instructions or responding to question or exchanging patient-related information.
- Analytic skills are also necessary in order to conduct mammography exams and review images for accuracy and quality, verify patient information.
- Requires the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when conducting or assisting with mammographic procedures.
- Must also complete necessary medical records information to include consents, billing charges, and monitor supply levels.
- Must meet continuing experience and continuing education required by MQSA.