Trident USA Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Radiologic Technologist
at Trident USA Health Services
TridentUSA Health Services company, is the leading mobile diagnostics company in the nation. We’re making a difference in lives of our patients every day!
Top 5 reasons Radiologic Technologists love working here:
- Enjoy the variety of work each day brings
- Long term employment (many of our technologists have been with the company over a decade)
- Thrive in an environment where making decisions independently is encouraged and supported
- Opportunity to work independently while also having the support of a team
- Not confined to a single work space or location
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operating portable (DR) or (CR) radiology equipment to produce diagnostic quality images for Radiologist interpretation.
- Driving company vehicle with radiology equipment to various locations (nursing homes, assisted livings, jails, and/or patients’ own homes) to perform various x-ray exams as ordered by the physician
- Perform EKGs (as needed) and transmit them to a Cardiologist for interpretation. (if required)
- Obtain and scan required exam related paperwork/billing documents on a daily basis per protocol.
- Regularly communicate with dispatch and management.
- Communicate efficiently and interact professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
- Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional manner.
- Train other technologists as required.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
QUALITIES THAT WOULD MAKE FOR A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
Self-motivated, dependable, and work independently with little to no direct supervision.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience working in a changing and challenging work environment
- Experience working with geriatric patients
- Enjoy driving
REQUIRED LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
- Maintain ARRT Certification and/or required State licenses, health requirements, operational requirements.
- Valid driver’s license in the applicable state
- Maintain Driver’s license in good standing at all times
- Newly certified/licensed technologists strongly encouraged to apply