Tradesmen International, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tradesmen International, Inc
- Req ID
- Marine Trades - Electrician
- Job Board
If you are a Marine Electrician and want to be a part of the nation’s elite marine skilled workforce, this is your chance to advance your career.
Tradesmen International is proud to employ America’s best marine-dedicated craftsmen. If you are a marine-experienced craftsman who emphasizes safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, we want you to join our team.
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s best shipyards and yacht builders. With hundreds of active partners, we have plenty of great shipyard employment opportunities. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and safety training to our employees.
Marine Electricians are responsible for installation of electronic and navigational systems onboard vessels of all size.
- Must have working knowledge and experience in operation, maintenance, and repair and or installation of cableways, motors, motor controllers, and Limit torque Valves, limit switches, proximity switches, hydraulic pumping units, hybrid relay and standard electronic module controllers
- Will perform work on Deck-edge Elevator Systems, Platform Locking Systems, Deck-edge Doors, Hangar Bay Divisional Doors, Flight Deck Safety Stanchion System, Weapon Elevator Systems, Vertical Package Conveyors, Armored Hatches, Vertical and Horizontal Sliding Watertight Doors. Experience with this equipment is a plus
- Under general supervision, performs standard and non-standard work that is dependent on trade specialty
- Works from blueprints, tech manuals
- Receives instructions on semi-routine and difficult assignments
- May provide training and guidance to lower levels
- Performs all necessary tasks (semi-skilled and unskilled) laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of systems and equipment
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Marine Electricians to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled electricians with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled marine electricians that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability