Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Source Inspector - Aerospace
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
Quality Source Inspector (QSI)
- Conduct 3rd Party Source Inspection, including in-process, first-article, and final inspection, of mechanical/machined components and parts at the manufacturer against customer Purchase Order, Drawings, Quality Requirements, and other flow-down
- Review supplier ATP, CofC, FAI reports and other documentation to ensure compliance
- Complete inspection reports and documentation in accordance to Customer specifications
- Notify supplier and customer of rejections, providing reasons and objective evidence
- Interface directly with suppliers and customers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years as an Aerospace Inspector in a Manufacturing Work Environment
- Ability to do full spectrum of Inspection activity (In-Process Inspection and Final Inspection)
- Must have hands-on inspection experience and ability to use basic inspection tools and equipment (e.g. calipers, micrometers, gauges, etc.)
- Strong understanding and application of Engineering Mechanical Processes, Standard Drawings Conventions, Interpreting Drawing Specifications (ANSI 14.5) and GD&T
- Understanding of technical and supply chain documentation including purchase orders and technical standards
- Minimum 3+ years hands-on experience inspecting aeronautic metallic parts (machined parts, sheet metal, aluminum, and order of assembly)
- Experience in production, quality management, and logistics
- Understanding and experience in AS 9100
- 3-5 years First Article Inspection (FAI) experience to AS9102 Protocol
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required (English)
- Metal fabrication / machining experience
- MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Computer proficiency is required
- Team-minded, communicative, being proactive, stress resistant, assertiveness
We offer an attractive compensation package. Please specify your salary expectations. Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. Serious inquires may apply directly on our site: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Industry: Service Provider - 3rd Party Total Quality Solutions Provider including Inspection/Quality Engineering and Training to Automotive Manufacturers/General Manufacturers
For over 30 years, Trigo Global Quality (Formerly the PIC Group) has remained the leading provider of full-service quality solutions, servicing the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries throughout the United States, Canada and most recently, Mexico. As the only full-service quality solutions provider of its kind, PIC provides containment, inspection, quality engineering consultants, training, and supplier development services. Not only do our quality solutions help customers meet their immediate needs, but they help to rectify quality issues long term. With our extensive geographic footprint, we are the largest global provider of quality solutions with the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly, when and where our customers need us.
Following a merger with TRIGO Group in November 2015, PIC has expanded its geographic footprint globally and created the largest and most comprehensive breadth of quality solutions available worldwide. Our team of over 8,000 professionals delivers Quality Assurance Services in over 20 countries. For more information, visit www.trigo-group.com.
Trigo Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.