TC Howe Community High School
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Teacher on Task Assignment-Duval Charter School at Coastal
at TC Howe Community High School
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with teachers, students, and administration in support of student achievement.
- Prepares reports.
- Uses various office machines including personnel computer and related software.
- Establishes record keeping systems.
- Gives information and develops resources for a variety of staff, teachers, parents, students, or administrators.
- May oversee a specific budget.
- Provides workshops and designs professional development plans.
- Mentors and coaches teachers.
- Models instruction for teachers.
- Writes reports and participates in grant writing, as needed or necessary.
- Attends school, and corporate meetings, as related to assignment.
- Represents CSUSA at corporate office and in assigned areas.
- Attends professional development activities.
- Makes presentations, as needed or required.
- Conducts program evaluation.
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the position and the mission of the company; support the company’s values in the strategic areas of academic excellence, operational performance, superior culture, and financial health and growth, as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Possesses strong time management & organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Has the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with teachers, students, parents, the community, and administrative staff. Is sensitive to sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image, as unique situations present themselves.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and displays such between all stakeholders: being courteous, professional, and helpful.
- Possesses excellent communication skills: Oral (including presentations), Written, Interpersonal (active listening), Negotiating and Influencing.
- Has the ability to be at work consistently, to be on time, to follow instructions, to respond to management direction and to solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Demonstrates proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Student Information System (SIS) and email communications.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strives to implement best practices and positive character education consistently.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions.
- No physical exertion required.
- Travel within or outside of employment.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools USA’s policy.
The Charter Schools USA Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Possesses a valid State Teaching Certificate
- Classroom teaching experience
- Good organizational ability
- Excellent communications skills
- Expertise and knowledge of appropriate instructional methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with administration, staff parents, and community