Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Risk Analyst - IT
Company Order Number:
# of openings:
Senior Risk Analyst - IT
Performs risk assessments covering a variety of the organization's IT and security processes including, but not limited to: information security, infrastructure, development, change management, logical security. Assesses risks and gathers management's responses and tracks mitigation plans. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Working with and supporting the corporate department representatives, information resource owners, and business units in the institutionalization of the ITRM framework
- Assisting with the design and development of the ITRM program components
- Supporting the cultural integration and institutionalization of the ITRM program
- Assisting with the planning of ITRM annual activities and quarterly initiatives
- Completing the operational activities associated with, but not limited to, the:
- Deployment, completion, and reporting of IT Risk Profiles and Risk Assessments
- Oversight of the IT Risk Mitigation Action Plans
- Review of the IT Risk Register
- Design and implementation of the IT Risk Control Self-Assessment
- Leading the discussions of IT risks with corporate department representatives, information resource owners, business units
- Facilitating the review and risk evaluation of new or existing information resources or technology related services
- Preparing status reports and presentations on a timely basis.
- This position is a cross-functional role that requires communication and team work with other departments in FNF and its subsidiaries
- Supporting the management of an eGRC tool for workflow, reporting and content management
- Other ITRM duties as assigned
- Estimated <25% travel
Bachelor's Degree in a technology related field or business administration, accounting, finance, or related field augmented by industry related training programs and supported by work experience.
- Possess 4-6 years' experience in assessing risks, processes and controls including experience with IT and security processes and functions.
- Understanding of IT and security risks, processes, and controls and ability to converse at a technical level.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Familiar with COBIT 5.
- Familiar with IT and Security principles/frameworks such as NIST CSF, Cloud Controls Matrix, CIS CSC, ITIL, ISO 27001.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, schedule, and coordinate work, and able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and professionalism as well as have strong organizational, communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally.
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results.
- Great business judgment, ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking
- Ability to prepare presentations, status reports, process narratives and work flow diagrams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC certification
- Experience with Power BI, SSRS, Cognos, or SAP report writing
- Experience with information security requirements of financial institutions
- Experience with title insurance laws and regulations
- Familiar with SOX, SOC2 or Trust Services Principles
- Familiar with Unified Compliance Framework
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employees must be able to successfully pass a criminal records check.