Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Email Graphic Designer & Coder
at Stein Mart
- Job ID
- 1200 Riverplace Blvd.
- Marketing/Advertising - Creative/Media Design
- Organizational Level
- Semi-Monthly Salary Paid Associate
- Position Status
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Location
Stein Mart is a national off-price retailer offering designer and name-brand fashion apparel, home décor, accessories, and shoes at everyday discount prices. Stein Mart provides real value that customers love in over 280 stores across the United States and online. Apply today and join the team!
At Stein Mart, our purpose is to inspire our customers to look and feel special while saving money. Six values support our purpose, guide our behavior and smartly move us along our path to accomplishing our goals. Embracing this purpose and demonstrating these values will bring out the best in us every day and our customers will feel special every time they interact with us.
We are welcoming, friendly and look for ways to make you feel special
We are accountable for our actions and challenge ourselves to proactively improve
We move with speed and purpose to achieve success
We are kind and concerned for the well-being of every person
We are empowered to be innovative and resourceful
We make things easy for people to shop and work with us
The Graphic Designer will work with the digital design team to conceptualize, design, code and execute email and digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop advertising campaigns and concepts for emails, digital and social media with a primary focus on designing and coding of emails
- Responsible for building, coding and testing emails along with managing email assets
- Design and set up email campaigns, using and creating new HTML email layout templates that can be coded into responsive emails
- Photoshop retouching, animation and image selection for emails
- Collaborate and work closely with the creative, marketing and eCommerce design teams to elevate the Stein Mart brand
- 3+ years graphic design in an advertising/retail environment (fashion is a plus)
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Ability to code emails using HTML & CSS and knowledge of creating responsive, personalized emails that support successful email marketing campaigns
- Experience with email design, logo design, layout design and image selection with demonstrable graphic design skills
- Strong design portfolio required
- Very strong attention to detail and exceptional deadline-driven organizational skills
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skill, high energy and positive attitude