Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Computer Based Training Specialist Instructor SME
at SSE Inc
Systems Service Enterprises, Inc. (SSE) is a training and technology company based in St. Louis, MO with over 30 years' experience providing custom training solutions and IT services for both government and commercial clients.
This position requires formal training and experience in conducting designing, developing, implementing, evaluating, and delivering courseware.
The candidate for this position must possess subject matter expertise in:
- Interactive Courseware Development
- Performs both Level I and Level II Interactive Courseware development while using the full capabilities of technology.
- Performs a high degree cognitive complexity, complex menu systems, extensive branching capability (3 or more paths/levels), maximum remediation opportunity (supports multiple levels of errors and tracking), real-time event simulation with minor equipment limitations, and capability to interface with other output devices.
- Maintain high end or complex forms of training using instructional strategies such as Gaming and Simulation. to include, but are not limited to, hyperlinks, hotspots, 2-D and 3-D graphics, and animations depicting function or flow.
- Analyze all Interactive Courseware task and subtask
- Use math-models to construct simulations
Must have current and will maintain Secret Clearance