Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician Job, Opis Riverwood Center, Full Time, Jacksonville, FL
at SigmaLink Rehab
Opis is hiring a Maintenance Technician at Opis Riverwood Center in Jacksonville, FL to work our Full-Time shift.
The ideal candidate for the Maintenance Technician role is someone who is a caring and compassionate individual that is dedicated to making a positive impact on their customers, and who hasa desire to learn and expand professionally in a supportive, collaborative environment. Opis provides competitive pay and benefits, including tuition reimbursement and 401K matching.
The Maintenance Technician’s specific responsibilities with Opis include:
- Providing repair of the center grounds and facilities
- Basic knowledge of wiring, plumbing and carpentry
- Remains on call, when assigned, for 24 hours a day
- Takes care of the tools and equipment
- Works closely with and follows directions from the Maintenance Director/Supervisor
The Maintenance Technician's education and experience requirements are:
- Previous facilities maintenance experience
- A minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma is preferred for this position.
Opis Senior Services Group is focused on providing compassionate care, by passionate people. Located in the heart of Duval County, Florida, Opis Riverwood Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality care and quality of life to customers with widely varying needs, abilities, and limitations. Opis Riverwood Center is proud to be a Governor’s Gold Seal Award recipient (01/01/2019 – 12/31/2021); a 5-Star Center in the CMS Quality Rating System, and recertified for the 2018 Silver AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award.
Join the award-winning Opis Team now. Apply to become an Opis Riverwood Center Maintenance Technician today. Go to www.OpisJobs.com to view all current shifts or call Erica at 904-999-4053. Mission Matters!