Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Insulation installers are responsible for installing various products with blown or rolled forms of material and providing excellent service to our customers.
- Install various products with blown or rolled forms of material
- Fit, wrap, staple, or glue insulating materials using hand tools or wires
- Cover, seal, or finish insulated surfaces or access holes with plastic covers, canvas strips, sealants, tape, or cement
- Distribute insulating materials evenly into small spaces within floors, ceilings, or walls, using blowers and hose attachments, or cement mortars
- Move controls, buttons, or levers to start blowers and regulate flow of materials through nozzles
- Prepare surfaces for insulation application by brushing or spreading on adhesives, cement, or asphalt, or by attaching metal pins to surfaces
- Remove old insulation such as asbestos, following safety procedures
- Load or unload materials
- Complete safety checks and job site clean up
- Follow all safety guidelines outlined in Service Partners'' safety manual
- Work in a team environment
Build your career with TopBuild, where talent meets opportunity! TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation products to the United States construction industry, based on revenue. We provide insulation installation services nationwide through our TruTeamSM business, which has over 190 installation branches located in 43 states; we distribute insulation and other building products nationwide through our Service Partners business from our 72 distribution centers located in 35 states; and we are a leader in building science through TopBuild Home Services, Inc. and its Environments For Living program. TopBuild’s corporate headquarters is located in Daytona Beach, FL.
Our Core Values: Safety - Integrity - Diversity - Customer Focus - Continuous Improvement - Innovation - High Performance Teams
Benefits: We promote an environment that offers a challenge, creates opportunities, fosters enthusiasm, maximizes full potential and rewards talent. We realize our employees are our most valued resource which is why we offer a variety of benefits including competitive compensation, comprehensive health, dental, vision coverage, paid holidays, paid time off, 401 (k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program services, flexible spending account (FSA), life insurance, short term and long term disability, discounted gym membership and a host of other discounts. Our goal is to promote a healthy work/life balance.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.
Please visit our website at: www.truteam.com
High school diploma or equivalent
Special Certification or Licensing:
- Valid Driver's License
Legal Age Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
Type of Travel Required:
- Regional - Daily
Amount of Travel Required:
Industry Specific (Construction, Insulation, Trades, etc.)
1-3 years construction experience preferred.