Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Clinical - Registered Nurse
- Street Address
- 2708 SW Archer Rd
- UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital
- Position Type
- Per Diem
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital - An Affiliation with Select Medical
Per Diem - Registered Nurse
Shift Hours: 7:00am to 7:00pm or 7:00pm to 7:00am
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- 12 hour shifts (Day or Night)
- Flexible scheduling
- Manageable case load
- High success rates of patients going home from our hospital
- Great nurse to patient ratios
- New competitive rates and shift differentials
- Team-oriented culture
- Opportunity to work in a brand new hospital
**We just opened our Brand New Rehab Hospital in March 2019! We are looking to grow our team!**
A Registered Professional Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our therapy team to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required.
- Previous experience preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas