Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full-time Food Service Aide - (Rehab Hospital)
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Food Preparation and Serving - Dietary
- Street Address
- 2708 SW Archer Rd
- UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital
- Position Type
- Full Time-Regular
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital - An Affiliation with Select Medical
Food Service Aide (Full-time)
Shift Requirements: 6:00am to 2:30pm or 10:30am to 7:00pm (some weekends)
This is a per diem position, which means that you would be working on an as needed basis and fill in a few shifts a month.
Benefits of being a Food Service Aide with us:
- Working with a great kitchen and dietary team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Advancement opportunities
- Gaining healthcare experience
- Full benefits package
Come join us now as we transition into our brand new 60-bed acute rehab hospital in February 2019!
Performs various duties relating to food service, including food preparation and cleaning. Follows standard practices and complies with regulatory requirements.
- Prepares, assembles and delivers patient meals and snacks according to prescribed diets.
- Services patients in dining room or patient room the correct diet in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Prepares cold food items, including salads, sandwiches, platters, desserts, nourishments, snacks and special items as necessary. May assist in hot production.
- Performs assignments in cafeteria, including: serving, grilling, stocking, cleaning and handling cash.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous related experience preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas