Sazerac Company, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engagement Manager - Gainesville/Jacksonville, FL
at Sazerac Company, Inc.
- # of Openings
- Regular Full-Time
Sazerac Company Overview
We’re proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville location has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of “world’s most award-winning distillery” through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years.
Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
SBA, Inc. is a Sazerac company engaged in increasing brand awareness of brands such as Fireball, Buffalo Trace, Dr. McGillicuddy’s, Tuaca, and Southern Comfort through grassroots marketing, nurturing and growing relationships with customers and business partners, conducting promotions and providing resources to effectively execute sales drivers.
The Engagement Manager for SBA, Inc. (a subsidiary of Sazerac), is responsible for creating engagement opportunities for consumers, bartenders and influencers to grow brand awareness, relevance and advocacy in assigned market. This role will focus on building relationships through engagements, promotions, social media campaigns, and creating consumer excitement, with the goal of elevating the health and growth of the brand. The brand focus of this position will be to represent Fireball Cinnamon Whisky.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to Sazerac's overall brand growth and financial performance. Work with marketing and sales teams to develop market plans, identify contacts and event targets and execute consumer, trade and influencer engagement activities. Day-to-day responsibilities will require the ongoing support for the assigned brand(s), including engagements trips, developing promotional ideas, sponsorship and support, consumer/bartender relationship building, events, contributing content and engaging with trade and fans on social media.
- Focus on building relationships through engagements, spreading word of mouth, promoting trial, developing brand relevancy, excitement and evangelism all with the ultimate goal of elevating brand health and growth. Promote, support and reinforce activities on social media channels. Work with marketing and sales teams on strategy, location, and event selection. Plan, execute and recap grassroots event activations.
- As a representative of the assigned brand(s), team members must demonstrate responsiveness, integrity, trust and conduct themselves in a professional and responsible manner at all times. Members must use diligence in maintaining a professional reputation and always be a positive reflection of the brand. Provide excellent customer service and follow through with all sales and marketing teams, distributors, customers, bartenders, wait staff and fans.
- Develop strong relationships with key trade and consumers to build advocacy and growth in your market. Act in a dual capacity of being an avid brand advocate and effective negotiator. Report results and success in the Portal daily.
- Leverage and support official brand channels. Establish relationships in person and online, develop into raving fans and maintain. Personal and official brand social channels may be used to engage with consumers, bartenders and influencers and provide support during in-market engagements. Team members are also tasked with content capturing during engagements for use on official social platforms.
- Maintain and share detailed information including weekly plans, activity recaps and performance results in key accounts and territory with sales, marketing teams and stakeholders. Be diligent with follow up. Measure against KPIs, as well as record success stories in the portal.
- Work effectively and efficiently to plan and execute weekly activities and manage administrative duties such as writing recaps, expense reporting and follow-up. Administrative requirements include post-engagement & event reporting, KPI tracking, follow-ups and success stories. Team members must stay within and manage account spend and hard cost budgets for fiscal efficiencies.
- Collect, update and share best practices, competitive and market intelligence with sales and marketing teams. To stay competitive, the team must continually monitor and share both internal and external business practices for efficiencies and improved decision making.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proficiencies and knowledge of social media channels
- Candidate must reside in assigned market
- Must be able to obtain relevant solicitors permit in any state
- Undergraduate Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, especially Excel
- 3 years relevant sales/marketing experience