Richmond American Homes
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Richmond American Homes
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We’re proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 200,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Design Consultant to join our Home Gallery team in Jacksonville in our Brand New Home Gallery.
The Home Gallery by Richmond American is an industry-leading design center that provides a professional consultative design experience. In selecting quality products and options to display in a comprehensive showroom, homebuyers are able to design their dream.
In this position, you will focus on advising clients through the Home Gallery design and colorization process.
- The consultant will be an effective listener and focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience at the Home Gallery utilizing our Company processes.
- Primary influencer in our homebuyers option selection decisions.
- Ensure timely scheduling and completion of Home Gallery experience for clients utilizing our Company processes.
- Delivering revenue, margin, productivity and customer experience standards in line with Company objectives.
- Contributing to ensure the showroom is "Standing Tall".
- Leads by example in a highly professional manner with strong customer-centric focus.
- Ensure all paperwork and diagrams are correct and appropriate for homebuyers, construction and trade partners.
- Effectively communicating with vendors and trade partners as the business circumstances dictate.
Education: Bachelor or Equivalent.
Experience: Work in builder design center, retail design center or previous client-facing design experience with a strong focus on customer service. Candidate must have excellent selling, organizational, leadership and communications skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills. Strong numeric orientation required. Computer skills required. Ability to effectively sell/promote products that contribute to the success of the Home Gallery and foster customer satisfaction.
Our successful history in this industry comes from developing a culture that rewards employees for hard work, perseverance and integrity. We have high expectations for employee performance that produces positive business results and a performance management system that measures activities objectively. Additionally, our organization has a strong commitment to compliance with operational standards that all employees must adhere to. This philosophy has helped to not just make us an industry leader but also a place where people are challenged, encouraged and supported to make a positive impact every day.
In this role, a flexible schedule including weekends and some evenings is required to enjoy the financial reward that comes with this type of opportunity.
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-MZ1-1