Richmond American Homes
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Richmond American Homes
BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We’re proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 200,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Department Coordinator to join our Construction/Home Care Warranty team. Duties may include documenting and/or following standard operating procedures, preparing reports, compiling data, analyzing data, investigating and resolving problems. Work is primarily self-directed, requiring analysis, initiative and independent judgment. Candidates must have effective interpersonal skills including the ability to maintain confidentiality. Effective oral and written communication skills are required. May make contact of a sensitive, complex, and sometime confidential nature both inside and outside of the company.
- Answering Home Care calls, faxes and email requests.
- Filing for Home Care and Construction Creating binders and "walk" books.
- Invoice processing for Home Care and Construction Homeowner reimbursements.
- HVAC Warranty Information Mailing correspondence.
- Surveys Vendor Packets CET (Customer Experience Touchpoint) distribution (with Welcome Letters as needed).
- Work Orders – Home Care & Special Projects Researching as needed.
- Archiving – Home Care & Construction Front Desk Relief; Uploading of Certificates of Occupancy and other documents.
- Scanning of plans.
- Cross Train with Construction Coordinator for back up & vacations.
Education: Minimum Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Typically has one to three years of experience in administrative support position within a corporate setting.
Skill in: Good knowledge of administrative practices and procedures. Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite. Professional appearance and presentation. Able to handle confidential information. Detail oriented.
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information and to apply.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-MZ1-1