Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Transportation Engineer
at Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
- # of Openings
- Job Level
We are currently seeking a Senior Transportation Engineer to join our Jacksonville, FL office.
The Senior Transportation Engineer will have highway planning, design and project management experience. This position will be responsible for overseeing roadway design, on large, complex multidiscipline projects. Duties include independently developing and evaluating engineering reports, plans and specification criteria for a variety of projects, coordinating with a diversified project team, client communication, proposal coordination, marketing, presentations, and management of other discipline related activities. Additional responsibilities include performing diverse and complex discipline work tasks requiring extensive engineering, communication, and management expertise to lead project production and quality assurance. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work on a team on varied and fast-paced projects is a must.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum 10+ years of direct highway experience
- Professional Engineering registration (PE)
- Maintains professional registration and licensure by ensuring conformance with professional, ethical, educational, and discipline practice requirements
- Possesses advanced oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Independently applies extensive and diverse professional and technical knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments
- Applies professional skills to review plans and ensure quality
- Works on major projects with complex features typically serving as the team expert on the assigned discipline subject matter
- Assists upper-level management and other associates as a technical specialist, mentor, or advisor
- FDOT Roadway experience required
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans to complex interchanges, major roadway, and segmental bridge designs, our teams provide the highest quality planning, environmental and engineering design solutions to our clients. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving and improving the overall quality of life. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.