Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
- # of Openings
- Job Level
RS&H is currently seeking an Mechanical Engineer to join our Corporate Practice in Jacksonville, Florida!
At RS&H, we turn our Clients' vision into reality with innovative, practical, engineering solutions for the largest Corporations and Healthcare Networks in the world. The position will work closely with our engineers and architects as part of a multi-discipline design team. Additionally, the candidate will complement our current team with RS&H client responsibilities. The candidate will be part of a team that serves clients in markets such as Healthcare, Office/Workplace, Financial, Warehouse/Distribution and Mission Critical.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to apply and grow your skills and experience to:
- Coordinate project recommendations and work with our full service team of Architects, Engineers and Program Managers.
- Serve as Lead Project Engineer for work involving Mechanical and Plumbing systems.
- Apply your skills to prepare and direct construction documentation, studies, and other critical reports.
- Mentor and provide leadership to junior Engineers on staff.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- Professional Engineering registration PE with ability to become licensed in multiple states
- 4+ year's previous Mechanical engineering work experience in building design
- Working knowledge of FBC, IBC, ASHRAE and other NFPA codes
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with REVIT
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
We design facilities for Fortune 1000 clients in the financial services, workplace, and mission critical industries. With an established, national reputation for market expertise, our experts offer full-service solutions proven to achieve a return on investment. If you’re interested in analyzing current conditions, trends, and market trajectories in a facility design and planning environment, then join our specialized teams. Working together, we can develop strategic programs and designs that lead to success.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms and have worked in over 50 countries across the globe. With a tradition that began in 1941, RS&H is an employee-owned firm committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.