Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Trade Marketing and Sales Support Coordinator
at Revlon, Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20cd4f0d-513b-4f19-b326-19cb89cd7d37
Provide administrative and logistical support to Trade Marketing, Marketing, Sales, and Education.
- Manage all incoming projects requested from Sales, Marketing and Education that require execution of Order EntryShipping, Receiving, and creation of specific deliverables to support the Business Unit
- Follow all projects through from request to delivery, establishing timelines, and managing expectations with the project initiator and/or team
- Develop, implement, and track plan for distribution of product samples to include distributors, shows, merchandisers and marketing efforts
- Manage trade show support plan to include coordination of products, samples, POP, banners, etc.
- Manage Marketing Material inventory and distribution of POP to support sales
- Provide Domestic and International field sales, and merchandiser team with product, marketing materials, reporting materials, and samples as requested
- Coordinate distribution of mock ups in support of all new item introductions and distribution of actual newly produced items to field team members
- Maintain and replenish inventory of product and marketing materials (working with purchasing) in storage area
- Maintain comprehensive catalog of products and merchandising materials for both domestic and international offerings
- Process all artwork and product image requests from Domestic and International sales force, along with requests from Education or Marketing
- Coordinate and distribute New Item Sales Aids and Materials
- Coordinate the distribution of newsletters
- Coordinate the collection of entries for contests, facilitate the process of choosing a winner and execution of communicating results
- Enter in all new items and updates for iPad tool. Manage additions and deletions with marketing team
- Responsible for administrative support for Sales, Marketing and Education, including but not limited to: Substitutions, New item set up, Show orders, Field Artwork/Images needs, Material item support in GS1 and One World Sync, Maintenance of Global Sales App (additions and deletions)
- Handle correspondence with Sales, Marketing and Education teams, create, edit, distribute reports, and maintain necessary files to support execution of tasks and projects
- Prepare agenda and recap results of Marketing/Trade Marketing Meeting
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of trade marketing practices and procedures
- Basic knowledge of field sales and trade marketing functions
- Skill in word-processing, spreadsheet, database, and related software applications.
- Skill in developing effective presentations
- Skill in preparation of reports, summaries, and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- BA/BA in Sales, Marketing or related degree preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred as this position may supervisor an Associate
- 1 - 2 years customer development, trade promotion, category management. experience in non-durable consumer goods industry
- Professional beauty product experience preferred
- Advanced level skills in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment with some travel visits to trade shows.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs