Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shows and Events Manager - CND
at Revlon, Inc.
To Provide leadership, strategy, management and creativity to CND shows and events to grow Revlon Professional Brands leadership position in the marketplace. This includes overseeing the development and execution of direct professional beauty industry tradeshows, distributor shows, education trainings, school programs, networking events, marketing/PR events, VIP events, and internal events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee calendar, management and execution of CND shows and events hosted in North America from large scale to smaller regional programs.
- Oversee annual Brand Support budget and TOA creation for CND shows and events.
- Lead market-building initiatives through strategic event planning and management.
- Stay abreast on current trends in the industry and bring creative and new approach to shows and events.
- Oversee Risk Management for shows and events including: assessing potential risks, plan for contingencies, conduct site inspections, develop emergency action plan and communicate a plan.
- Stakeholder Management including Education, Marketing, Sales, Senior Management and Distributor Partners, ensuring consistent communication, collaboration and mutually determined expectations for shows and events.
- Provide a positive, solutions-orientated approach to business challenges.
- Manage external vendor partners which include building and maintaining lasting business relationships.
- Supervise, mentor, and develop Show and Event Coordinator(s); oversee Tradeshow Maintenance Independent Contractor.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the development of goals and objectives for shows and events.
- Drive pre-event planning meetings with internal as well as external departments and vendors.
- Lead cost negotiations with both vendors and venues per event.
- Creates production event timelines and master Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Create and deploy event production information.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including air, accommodations and ground for show and events teams(s).
- Maintain timely and open communication with attendees through YAPP or other communication means.
- Manage event graphics, Audio Visual, and support materials inventory; maintain distribution schedule, tracking and ensuring reception and return of support.
- Drive on-site pre con meeting(s) to ensure proper set-up of show and event arrangement(s).
- Drive logistical coordination of all vendors, talent, and event staffing.
- Evaluate event as it progresses to ensure goals and objectives are met; be agile and shift focus as needed.
- Work closely with on-site show and event teams and provide hands-on support when needed.
- Produce and communicate daily show and event recap report.
- Evaluate success and performance of show and events for future improvement.
- Create and distribute show and event survey.
- Provide timely and relevant post-event communication.
- Responsible for processing all payments to vendors.
- Manage general departmental activity which includes:
- Event graphics and support materials inventory
- Budget tracking of expenditures for events/shows
- Audio Visual inventory
- Processing payments to vendors
- Management and processing of show and event expenditures via Concur and normal accounting procedures.
- Submission of vendor purchase requisitions for purchase order creation.
- Manage and approve timesheets via UltiPro.
- Annual performance evaluation(s); creation goal and objectives.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant degree of study or relevant work-based experience in meeting and event management.
- Certified Meeting PProfessional (CMP) and/or Certificate in Meeting Management (CMM) credential(s) a plus.
- Minimum 8-10 years meeting and event management planning industry experience.
- Professional Beauty Industry experience desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio (or equivalent); SalesForce, SAP.
- Ability to travel overnight when requested
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.