Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Packaging Technician II 2nd shift
at Revlon, Inc.
Job Title: Packaging Technician II
Department: PC-1 & PC2
Reports To: Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly
Revision Date: 05.01.15
Summary : The Packaging Technician II must be qualified to perform all lower level Packaging basic duties associated with the manufacturing and filling and assembly of products. This includes all documentation, internal support functions, and coordination of production/crews to achieve the consistent manufacture of quality products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities : include the following. Other duties as required and assigned by supervisor.
- Quality Control/Quality Surveillance
- Safety Procedures and Safety Awareness
- Job Combo/Utility/Operator/Floorworker duties
- Line Performance Calculations, Charting, and Date Reporting
- Assists with Line Washouts and Work Order/Component preparation
- Lead/Coach all line team members to ensure production success
- Good Manufacturing Procedures and Housekeeping/Appearance Standards
- MUV Trouble-shooting and follow-up
- Line and crew scheduling/coordination
- Make minor machine adjustments as necessary to achieve quality/efficiency goals
Competencies : To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
- The line personnel will perform all duties associated with the manufacturing, filling, and assembly requirements to deliver a final product.
- Must be able to visually inspect, detect, and correct any problems with the product.
- Must be able to reach, pull, and lift product items.
- Must be able to cap small, medium, and large bottles.
- Must be able to stack boxes for a period of 2 hours at a time.
- Must be able to stand and walk without hindrance to their position on the line and around the line.
(Pack Tech II cont.)
§ High school diploma or equivalent.
- Meet company standards and testing for this position.
- Meet company attendance requirement for any pertinent training classes or on the job training.
- Meet or exceed physical demand and requirements for the position.
Physical Demand Requirements
- Must be able to push, pull and lift a minimum of 35 lbs. continuously and 50 lbs. intermittently as demanded by the station on the line.
- General, must be able to understand and perform quickly any instruction given by the supervisor related to the jobs performance. Individual must also be able to give instructions clearly and effectively.
- Must have vision of at least 50/200 in both eyes and distinguish basic colors.
- Must have adequate hearing.
- Must have no musculosketal conditions that impede rotation, flexion, or extension of neck, back, and extremities.
- Must not be on any narcotic drugs of any sort.
- Must not be on anti-anxiety drugs or anti-depressant drugs without a note from a medical provider attesting that the medication will not interfere with the performance of the job.
- Must be able to stand, sit and walk continuously for 8 hours.
- Must have no medical impediment to perform light to heavy duty work.