Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Manager, Digital Communications
at Revlon, Inc.
The Assistant Manager, Digital Communications is responsible for initiating and supporting National communication engagement programs and corporate philanthropic programs with external publics and internal Revlon employees. This includes:
- Supports and delivers excellent digital content/engagements that successfully recruit and retain consumers and delivers against key business goals and KPIs through social channels.
- Supports the development of the strategic digital engagement support plan in collaboration with Communications Manager and Digital Experience Manager.
- Builds a strong brand presence on all local social channels and influencer networks.
- Showcases influencer content and key campaigns on Canadian corporate website, digital (including local or global social) channels, as well as retailer E-Comm platforms with Digital Experiences Manager and employee intranet as needed.
- Fosters strong relationships internally with cross-functional partners in Canada and the U.S; as well as external agency partners and vendors.
- Champions the execution of strategic corporate, philanthropic and relevant community sponsorship activities.
- Supports the evolution of our digital engagement communications to boost brand awareness and consideration.
- Coordinates the creation and execution of social media and key influencer digital content (e.g. website, blogs, program briefs and podcasts).
- Supports digital engagement communication executions on Global, Local /National & Customer-specific social platforms as needed.
- Works with internal brand team, global/regional partners and external agencies to create & adapt communication assets for the Canadian marketplace
- Works with external agencies to analyze and track digital content performance and provides on-going recommendations through plan and creative optimization.
- Manages and executes social media calendars and actively engages community management across all owned social media platforms; including branded content creation (as needed)
- Consults brand and retailer partners on SEO strategies
- Supports the marketing team in the Business Planning process with development of digital communication plan focused on social media and key influencers.
- Helps identify opportunities to drive innovation and competitive differentiation for the organization through a comprehensive communication plan and unique consumer engagement.
- Pro-actively develops contingency plans throughout the business cycle due to shifting internal and external factors.
- Works closely with internal/external partners to ensure efficient, timely and accurate delivery of plans.
- In tandem with Communications Manager, works closely with Global and external agencies partners to manage any consumer crisis across social media platforms.
- Sets and monitors effective benchmarks for measurement of communication performance with KPIs and ROI.
- Defines best practices for analytics and ensures consistent, ongoing benchmarking and analysis of performance including making data-driven recommendations to improve future success.
- Monitors and reports on key consumer sentiment – brand and product level.
- Recommends plan optimization based on results in conjunction with external agencies and partners.
- Performs other related duties as required that expand the portfolio and scope of the Communications Team (including but not limited to PR, Philanthropy, Trade shows and other administrative tasks).
- 1-2 years related business experience within the digital industry; agency experience an asset
- Demonstrated experience in social media and key influencer content development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Succeeding Together at Revlon Appropriate Workplace Behaviors
Accountability Collaboration Communication Execution
- Positive attitude that sees opportunities in the face of ambiguity and change.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and anticipate job requirements; takes ownership to resolve issues
- Committed to continuous improvement and the sharing of best practices
- Proven ability to plan and execute projects on time while juggling multiple priorities, with a proven ability to set goals and prioritize among many important projects
- Strong drive for accuracy and flawless execution; high level of attention to detail and process orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with multi-functional stakeholders
- Is self-motivated and exhibits business maturity, drive and passion in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for creative thinking.
- Intermediate/advanced digital analysis platforms (i.e. Sysmos, Google Analytics), social media channels (i.e. Facebook Insights) as well as Publishing tools, PhotoShop, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Active personal brand across variety of social media platforms
- Keen interest and comfort with beauty products /application/trends
- Ability to read and write French preferred
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Communications, Marketing or other related field.
- Digital/Online focus or diploma desirable.
- Cross Functional Partners: Local/Global Communications Team, Digital Experiences Manager, Marketing, Customer Business Development, Business Insights, Finance, Operations and Legal.
- External agencies and vendors.