Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Jacksonville, FL. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-26695
- Engage appropriate internal and external organizations with professional written and verbal communications to accomplish required tasks.
- Propose solutions supported by sound engineering and operational productivity to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Recognize vulnerabilities in network infrastructure and makes intelligent decisions to ensure reliability within financial constraints.
- Process reports and other administrative duties.
- Regular work conditions are 40 hours per week with limited travel. Extra hours and occasional weekend work may be required depending on business demands.
- Perform quality inspections on work currently performed or work that has recently been completed, utilizing established checklists and/or other quality related documentation
- Maintain records and prepare inspection reports
- Provide daily updates to Construction/Project Manager on overall safety, quality, and production.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- OSP Inspection: 5 years’ experience.
- Have the ability to review design drawings.
- Proficiency with Google Earth and GIS, ArcMap.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Visio, AutoCAD.
- Experience with working application of engineering systems and databases.
- Flexibility to work extra hours with limited travel depending on business demands.
- Ability to work independently or in the field with limited supervision while in the field.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills - capable of interacting with customers and coworkers at all levels of leadership.
- Have at least five or more years of experience in Outside Plant Inspection
- Have the ability to write brief memos and notes for reporting and documentation
- Have experience with both Aerial and Underground plants.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.