PGA Tour, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tournament Marketing Specialist - Tournament Marketing
at PGA Tour, inc
We presently have an opportunity for a Tournament Marketing Specialist in our Tournament Marketing department. This position will manage execution of all Championship Management creative materials through Creative Services (and outside sources, if necessary) to ensure correct branding and marketing messages are used and that projects are prioritized, completed on time and free of errors. Championship Management is a department of the PGA TOUR that manages a combined 15 events on the PGA TOUR and PGA TOUR Champions. This position is also responsible for building email marketing campaigns to promote tournaments in key markets.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Advertising, or other related discipline required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, preferably sports marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint presentation design is required
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and analytical tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management aptitude and ability to work against deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of general business procedures
- Creative trafficking and graphic design background a plus
- Coordinate integrated local marketing plan initiatives for assigned Championship Management events to increase tournament ticket sales and attendance.
- In coordination with supervisor manage the full media-buying process and strategy.
- Develop the media-buying and e-mail marketing strategies for select PGA TOUR Champions events and serve as the main marketing contact for the tournament team.
- Own and update job priority lists for account and creative teams on a daily basisto maintain accurate communication on projects and priorities. Includes proofreading all artwork and digital proofs.
- Assist with maintaining brand consistency among local tournament materials and facilitate HQ approvals for all event materials with Legal, Finance, Brand, Corporate Marketing and Player Relations.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages including performance bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k plus employer match
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Health Savings Account/Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program