Opis Management Resources, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job, Opis Riverwood Center, Full-time 3-11, Jacksonville, FL
at Opis Management Resources, LLC
Opis is hiring a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Opis Riverwood Center in Jacksonville, FL to work our Monday through Friday with Every Other Weekend 3 pm-11pm shift. We are offering a competitive shift differential program and a sign on bonus of $1,000 for Full-Time 3pm-11pm shifts.
The ideal candidate for the Certified Nursing Assistant role is someone who is a caring and compassionate individual who is dedicated to making a positive impact on their customers, and who has a desire to learn and expand professionally in a supportive, collaborative environment. Opis provides competitive pay and benefits, including tuition reimbursement and 401K matching.
The Certified Nursing Assistant’s specific responsibilities with Opis include:
- Provide prompt, respectful care to meet the personal needs and comfort of our elderly customers;
- Assist nursing staff by performing assigned duties in the care of the customers and by promptly communicating changes in a customer’s condition;
- Accurately document all care provided to the customers;
- Communicate respectfully and positively with customers, family members, fellow team members and guests/visitors of the Center;
- Be a role model of the Opis Mission by being caring, compassionate and safe at all times;
- Be compliant with our high standards of care, regulations, laws and policies.
The Certified Nursing Assistant’s education and experience requirements are:
- An active Florida CNA license
- A minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma is preferred for this position
- 6+ months previous skilled nursing or long term care experience preferred, but new grads are welcome to apply
Opis Senior Services Group is focused on providing compassionate care, by passionate people. Located in the heart of Duval County, Florida, Opis Riverwood Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality care and quality of life to customers with widely varying needs, abilities, and limitations. Opis Riverwood Center is proud to be a Governor’s Gold Seal Award recipient (01/01/2019 – 12/31/2021); a 5-Star Center in the CMS Quality Rating System, and recertified for the 2018 Silver AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award.
Join the award-winning Opis Team now. Apply to become an Opis Riverwood Center Certified Nursing Assistant today. Go to www.OpisJobs.com to view all of our current shifts or call Abbey at 904-694-1163. Mission Matters!