Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spa Massage Therapist - Full Time
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
Massage Therapists will offer guest satisfaction in the spa by performing 4 Diamond Spa services while complying with the Omni standards throughout all procedures.
Our Therapists must be skilled in : Sweedish Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Deep Tissue Sports Massage, Hot Stone, Lomi Lomi Massage, and Reflexology.
Our Spa also offers Psammo therapy, Seaweed body wrap treatment and Exfoliation massages.
Must have flexible schedule to include AM, PM, Weekends and Holidays.
This position is heavily commissioned based on these four categories - Hourly Waiting Rate, Retail Commission, Service Commission, and Suggested Service Charge.
Please follow the link to review our Spa Menus, Pictures, and Daily Operation Hours: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/amelia-island-plantation/spa .
- To work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment
- Creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures and disposing of laundry in a timely basis.
- Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
- Must have Previous experience in an upscale salon or spa.
- Proficient skills in modern forms of massage.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers.
- Active License in the State of Florida required.
- Ability to maintain compliance to State Board sanitation/sterilization procedures.
- Commitment to exceeding the expectations of customers, always operating with a strong attention to detail to the client’s needs.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds with frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting.
- Stand and/or sit for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion, with consistent use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.