Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Restaurant Supervisor | In Room Dining and Sunrise Breakfast Cafe - Full Time
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food & Beverage
Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for ensuring proper training and supervision of our Restaurant Staff. This Supervisory role will oversee two dining teams that utilize the same work space.
Sunrise Cafe Team: Restaurant that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and serves breakfast only. Our “Art of Breakfast” buffet features organic cereals, local fruit, fresh baked pastries, made-to-order cage-free omelets, maple-blueberry organic sausage and more. Dining options for our guest include an outdoor terrace and our spacious dining room. Pictures and Menus availble here : https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/amelia-island-plantation/dining/sunrise-cafe
In Room Dining: Also known as "Room Service" allows our Guest to dine in the privacy of their room. The Service is available 24 hours a day for our guests. The orders are prepared in the Sunrise Restaurant Kitchen and are propmtlly delivered by a server to the guest room. The IRD team also delivers orders to our villas on the Omni Property by use of company vehicle an/or Golf Cart.
As this person will over see both teams they will need to have a flexible schedule that would be based on the need of the restaurant and hotels occupancy. If using company vehicle must be able to work in various weather conditions.
- Assist in overall supervision of the department
- Follow up on established training steps.
- Handle guest comments and complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Stay on the floor during peak hours.
- Observe, teach and correct staff’s service.
- Examine food preparation and beverage presentation.
- Maintain condition of dining room, and guest room trays.
- Must have previous experience in similar food and beverage supervisory / lead role.
- Must have a strong attention to detail as well as strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws. Must be able to become TIPS Certified prior to employment.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.