Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dining Room Attendant| Marche Burette Restaurant & Deli - Full Time
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food & Beverage
Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Food Runner / DRA services. Will assist the servers in clearing and setting tables, refreshing guest drinks and clearing away completed plates, assisting the server in running food from the kitchen to the guest table.
Marche Burette serves breakfast and lunch Monday through Sunday. Dinner served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The Restaurant includes indoor and outdoor seating. Deli Service, Grocery and Wine store located inside of the restaurant.
Please follow the link for pictures and menus: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/amelia-island-plantation/dining/marche-burette-deli
- Knowledge of service times and menu.
- Responsible for verifying complete order on ticket to food on cold line and hot line.
- Deliver food to correct tables according to ticket, floor plan, and seat numbers.
- Always inquire if additional service is needed from guests upon delivery and inform server or manager.
- Responsible for set-up of expo line with items specified in side work.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Will use cleaning agents to ensure cleanliness of work area and guest tables.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be able to Obtain Florida TIPS Certification prior to hire.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in an indoor/outdoor environments
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.