Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mgr Production Planning Scheduler 2
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is hiring a Manager of Production Planning and Scheduling for our Customs and Border Protection P-3 Contract. The primary location of this position will be in Jacksonville, Florida.
The successful candidate will plan, prepare, issue and control production schedules and coordinate with material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements. Advise management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed. Schedule equipment and personnel, confirms material supply and demands, prepare work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on a master production schedule, shop load and inventory requirements. Coordinate interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, etc.; schedule and expedite the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders. Create and maintain dashboards and aviation software packages using Corridor software. Assist with conducting audits and provide input proposals.
- Bachelor degree and at least 10 years of relevant experience. In lieu of formal degree, High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least 14 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with project planning, logistics planning and scheduling
- Ability to clearly communicate on a professional/executive level
- Understanding of aircraft O, I, and depot level maintenance
- Experience with data tracking/logging systems
- Must be able to obtain a secret DoD clearance with ability to maintain.
- P-3 modification/maintenance experience
- Experience with aviation software packages
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.