Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MC Operations Controller
at Naylor Publications
- Regular Full-Time
The Member Communications Operations Controller (MC Controller) works collaboratively with various departments to analyze costs, assess client relationships, and maximize profitability.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Division Operations
- Developing and implementing operational and financial controls to achieve division objectives
- Discovering, investigating, and correcting operational issues
- Coordinating with Accounting Department in month-end processes and reporting
- Developing accounting control parameters and recommending improvements to current control procedures
- Providing support in budget preparation and expense management activities
- Participating in team meetings to discuss financial results and issues
- Financial Oversight
- Coordinating and overseeing weekly and monthly portfolio reviews
- Evaluating division financial performance and generating project profit and loss statements and forecasts
- Reviewing project forecasts, budgets, and results to identify risks and opportunities, and developing appropriate action plans with senior management
- Preparing internal reporting package including operating metrics, financial controls, and performance indicators that will help in improving business performance
- Reviewing all bonus and other compensation-related calculations to ensure accuracy, submitting adjustment requests when needed
- Additional related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA is a plus.
- Strong technical accounting background
- At least five years general ledger accounting experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Strong Excel and database skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player and have ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization.