Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Account Specialist (Continuous Recruitment)
at Naylor Publications
- Regular Full-Time
Please note this is a continuous recruitment posting and openings may or may not exist at this time. Applications will be evaluated on an as-needed basis.
This position serves as the Marketing Department’s contact person and liaison with current and potential association clients. The main goal of this position is to promote publications, online projects and events within any number of given industries to enhance ad revenue growth and audience development. This position also provides support for outside sales (publishing department) through lead qualification, industry research, production of sales presentations and proposals, and marketing Naylor’s presence at events geared towards association business development.
The incumbent will handle a range of marketing activity from conducting research and analyzing light data to writing copy and art directing a variety of marketing, pr and sales materials. Specific activity includes the creation of media kits, e-mail marketing campaigns, direct marketing flyers, ads, press releases, and more.
Conducts market research and analysis for a variety of vertical markets and associations as a first step towards a comprehensive marketing and promotions plans.
- Identifies history, purpose, goals, accomplishments, current issues and key legislative concerns of new and exiting clients.
- Conducts and interprets readership and advertiser surveys
- Maintains up-to-date profile information, data and mailing lists for individual client portfolio.
- Identifies competitive publications and insures inclusion in library resources for reference by sales and editorial teams.
Creates and executes multi-channel marketing and promotions plans that are instrumental in the growth and retention of advertisers and that facilitate audience development of print & online media and events.
- Acquires input from key stakeholders on projects including sales managers, publishers and editors.
- Writes copy and coordinates production, printing and distribution of all marketing materials including media kits, exhibitor prospectus’, email marketing campaigns, print and digital ads, flyers and other sales collateral.
- Writes and distributes press releases.
- Monitors social media channels for competitive activity, and may also assist with content development and promotion of client social media.
- Acquires targeted non-member mailing lists for projects as required.
Provides additional sales / project support.
- Attends cross-functional team meetings regarding the association and/or projects.
- Works with Marketing Assistant to ensure that advertiser leads are properly loaded into MIS in a timely and appropriate manner.
Provides additional support to marketing management team.
- Works on special projects as assigned by Manager.
- Provides administrative support to management team as needed or directed.
- May be asked to handle other marketing, research or related administrative duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of six months of solid relevant work experience. 1+ years of experience preferred.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and time-management skills; ability to oversee multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience with b2b writing and creative preferred.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software programs such as Microsoft Office, and proficiency in conducting Internet searches with a variety of search engines.
- Ability to conduct self according to Naylor’s operating values, which include operating with honesty and integrity, and in a spirit of teamwork and respect.
Naylor Association Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.