Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
- Manufacturing/Light Industrial
Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
The Cecil Field Production Control/Material’s Management team in Jacksonville, Florida is seeking a team player with a positive attitude to process and move production materials into and out of storage, to various shop floor locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions.
- Support the F/A-18 modification and repair program
- Required to work with on-site Operations (internal Customers)
- Support other programs as required or as business needs arise
- Work in the Government On-Line Data (GOLD) system and must maintain accurate inventory and monitor their own work in process
- Communicate status of parts and materials using automated systems and manual reporting methods to insure parts availability
- Identify and solve problems or discrepancies of limited scope with parts and materials using established processes or procedures
- Coordinate with various functions to support priorities, expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays
- Variable work conditions in a shop environment
- Operate industrial trucks and/or forklifts
- Must be detailed oriented, efficient and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Support the shop floor, line walks and performing material handling functions, if necessary, which will require walking, standing, bending and lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Stock and maintain inventory levels of typical shop hazardous materials such as sealants, solvents, etc.
- Work under minimum supervision and with other support and operations personnel
- Must be able to obtain Secret Clearance within a reasonable time of hire.
- Available to work overtime and may need to support 2nd shift, as required.
- Professional and positive customer service both internally and externally
- Clear and concise communication necessary, both written and verbal
- Good organizational skills needed in both office and shop floor environment.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office products as needed.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED combined with approximately 1+ years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!