MISTRAS Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MISTRAS Group, inc.
POSITION SUMMARY: MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
The Transportation Technician is responsible for performing accurate inspections of aerial ladders elevating platforms, ground ladders, and pump testing at fire departments and manufactures.
- Set up and calibrate equipment and interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
- Exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job- training and guidance of trainees.
- Generate data, organize data, and report findings.
- A minimum of 75% travel is expected.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong mechanical background
- Use of Microsoft Office
- MT/PT/UT/VT Certifications a plus
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
- Physical Requirements include bending, lifting (over 30 lbs. and above the shoulders), walking, sitting, turning, standing, squatting, climbing, kneeling, and twisting. The person must be physically fit to perform the duties without injuring themselves or others.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
We offer all our full-time employees competitive medical, dental, and vision benefit packages, along with a 401K match program!
Mistras Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity provider.