MISTRAS Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Level II NDE Technicians
at MISTRAS Group, inc.
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
Our Jacksonville, FL lab is looking for a fulltime Level II NDE Technicians.
- Level II MT
- Level II PT
- Level II UT
- Level II RT
- Level II ET
Please specify in your application which role you're most interested in. Any combination of methods welcome!
- Perform to set up and calibrate equipment and interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the methods for which qualified and exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job-training and guidance of trainees and NDT level I personnel.
- Organize and report the results of NDT tests.
- Generate NDT data, organize data, and report findings. Evaluate data for disposition.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to generate technical data orally, in writing, and electronically as required and appropriate.
- Provide QC documents for any NDT methods you currently obtain.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs.
Good starting pay and benefits along with career advancement. Fulltime positions with competitive wages and benefits that include: health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.