MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job ID
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of Mental healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections at Florida Women's Reception Center.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time RN to join our Team at Florida Women's Reception Center located in Ocala, Florida. We offer competitive compensation, flexibility to meet your needs, and a supportive team environment!
- 24 hours per week - Monday 7pm-7:30am shift and Wednesday 7a-7:30pm shift - Mental Health Unit
The RNs are responsible for providing holistic nursing care with appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. Works under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Nursing Supervisor and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social needs of the patient.
Come grow with Centurion and learn why correctional nursing is known as "nursing's best kept secret!"
- Florida RN license or ability to obtain license.
- Current CPR.
- Previous Mental Health experience preferred, but not required.
- Corrections experience not required.
- Ability to obtain security clearance, to include drug screen and background check.