MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job ID
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Full-time Nurse Manager to join our Team at Putnam Correctional Institution located in East Palatka, Florida.
The Nurse Manager is responsible for managing the overall operations of the contracted clinical program at Putnam CI. Responsible for the planning, coordination, direction, and supervision of clinical program providing services to patients in a correctional setting to meet service delivery requirements of the contract.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Much more...
Come and see what Centurion has to offer!
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospital Administration, Health Care Administration, Health and Human Services, Business Administration, Public Administration, Nursing or related field
- Florida RN license
- Current CPR
- Experience as healthcare, nursing home or mental health administrator, nurse manager, or in multi-specialty healthcare clinic
- Experience in correctional environment preferred
- Must have ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with staff and institutional administration
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable