MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job ID
With over 30 years of experience, MHM/Centurion is a leading provider of healthcare services to state and local government agencies nationwide and partners with correctional systems to provide medical, dental, and mental health services. Clients in 15 states | Over 350 facilities | 6,000+ Employees
Centurion of Florida is staffed by a mission oriented, multidisciplinary team of dentists, physicians, nurses, and other dedicated healthcare providers all committed to providing high quality care to the underserved.
We are currently seeking a Dentist for a full-time position at Reception and Medical Center in Lake Butler, Florida. RMC is located 35 minutes north from the University of Florida Campus in Gainesville, FL. With over 7,000 employees in 16 states, Centurion is committed to attracting the best and brightest healthcare talent. Make a commitment to yourself and your career that will maximize your professional satisfaction and accomplishments. The value we place on retaining highly qualified and compassionate professionals is just one of the ways we prove we care. Together we are constantly seeking new and innovative solutions to the field’s toughest challenges. (This is a full time position 5 days per week Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm)
The Dentist will have direct care responsibility and will:
- Provide diagnosis of patients' dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Address the oral health needs of patients with comprehensive dental treatment.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis, fluoride treatments and endodontic treatments.
- Arrange for referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Department.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental assistant(s).
Centurion of Florida offers full-time benefits to employees working 30 hours per week or more, including:
- Company-sponsored health, dental, vision, life
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid days off & company paid holidays
- CME reimbursement
- Employer paid short-term disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care and much more...
To learn more about this unique and rewarding practice opportunity, call Brian Kremposky at 407.544.3975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (MHM Services and Centene is an EOE)
-DDS/DMD from accredited university
-Active license to practice dentistry in Flordia, or pending
No limited licenses at this time.