MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job ID
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time RN Case Manager to join our team at the Reception and Medical Center located in Lake Butler, Florida 32054.
This is a full time position Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
This facility is located approximately 50 miles west of Jacksonville, Florida.
- Responsible for assessment, planning and coordination of transitional services for offenders
- Re-integrating from a correctional facility to the community that require clinical services or clinical placement upon release in order to promote continuity of care.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Much more...
Come and see what Centurion/MHM has to offer!!
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, counseling or closely related field; or relevant experience and demonstrated ability to perform essential duties
- Active/Clear RN license in the state of Florida
- One to three years of experience in social casework in a hospital, community treatment center or other community services program
- Experience in a correctional environment preferred
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance