Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physician - Internist for Navy Outpatient Clinic!
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
This Internal Medicine Physician position provides services to our Troops and their beneficiaries at the Branch Medical Clinic, Mayport, FL! This opening is located on the coast next to Jacksonville, FL one of the largest cities in Florida and features elegant shopping, fine dining, international airports, beautiful beaches, excellent golf courses, warm tennis courts, and professional sports.
If you are Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician who wants to practice medicine in a setting that emphasizes prevention, wellness, and patient involvement, we want to talk with you!
This Navy clinic follows its family-centered care initiative: "Your family is our family, every visit, every time, every day." (Surgeon General)
- Full time, 40 hours/week
- Monday - Friday
- Occasional 1/2 day Saturdays
- No nights
- No federal holidays
- No on-call requirements
As an Interdisciplinary Team member, you will be assigned a panel of patients and support staff to include:
- Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants
- Registered Nurse Case Managers
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
We will assign a dedicated MedTrust Credentialing Assistant to coordinate Government Privileging and Security Request documentation!
You would be eligible for the following benefits as well as excellent compensation:
- Medical, dental & vision Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- CME assistance
- Life and disability
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
Please call Bill directly @ 210-729-3390 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Provide a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the Base
- Technically guide, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals seeing patients within the scope of their clinical privileges or responsibilities
- Promote preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable
- Request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated
The following are the minimum requirements for the position:
- Current unrestricted license from any US jurisdiction
- 2 years of experience in a similar setting within the past 3 years
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Current BLA & ACLS certification
MedTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.