Massage Envy Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Massage Therapist
at Massage Envy Spa
- Job ID
- Massage Therapist
- Location : Address
- 9651 Crosshill Blvd
- Location : Address 2
- Location : Postal Code
Are you passionate about using the healing power of touch to help others feel their best?
Are you a massage therapist looking for a career that offers A&D Group insurance, Short/long term disability, Dental care, health care, and paid vacation?
As a compassionate and experienced massage therapist, you deserve to work for a company that will offer you the gratitude and assistance to deliver your best work. We pride ourselves on providing a positive and rewarding environment that regularly celebrates your achievements through verbal admiration, an open door policy for communication and consistent opportunities for bonuses. If you would love to work for a company that recognizes your value and provides you with opportunities for upward growth, apply to join our aspirational team!
- 10 year presence in Jacksonville with the same owner
- Constant business and large clientele
- Intuitive tablet intake system that easily accepts appointment notes, health history, client info and client account history saving you time and saving your hands
- Hands free electronic provided equipment for your convienence
- Health, dental, A&D and disability insurance for full time employees
- Self-care items for your benefit (human touch massage chair, foot massager, paraffin wax, trigger point balls, arm massager and trigger point cane)
- Paid vacation accrual after eight (8) months of good standing employment
- Free one hour service monthly as well as additional services and retail items offered at a reduced cost
- Employee referral program that pays you up to $250 to recommend dependable employees
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
• Performing professional quality massages, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
• Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
• Assists in the cleanliness of the location (the therapy room you are assigned to)
• Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
• Maintain professional appearance at all times.
• Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
• Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
• Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management
• Maintain client confidentiality
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role:
- Hold current state massage therapy license
- Adhere to all current regulations and laws related to massage therapy
- Ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
- Ability to pass a background check
- Reliable transportation
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Ability to act as a team player and take initiative when needed
- Positive attitude – no drama permitted!
If you meet the previous requirements, let us take care of you! Take the next step and apply to our team.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.