Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at LENNAR HOMES
Summary of Position Requirements
Responsible for financial and market analysis and investigating various components of due diligence analysis for preparation of “Green Folder” (board approval package to acquire land).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and analyze proformas analysis and related financial documentation for each asset acquired by Division
- Assist in financial feasibility analysis for each of the Division’s acquisitions opportunities. Analyze gross revenue, profit margins, sources and uses of funds and related distribution projections, cash flow forecasts, break-even analysis, cost-basis and cost-of-sales analysis, return-on-assets, and internal rate of return.
- Evaluate competitive market by visiting sites as required and analyzing competitive pricing, features, costs, etc.
- Maintain market analysis database for use in project feasibility analysis
- Assist in green folder process by drafting deal summaries and compiling underwriting and due diligence documents
- Formulate budgets for assigned programs/projects and administer related vendor contracts, change orders, check requests and invoices. Prepare and periodically update annual objectives, budges, and schedules
- In close cooperation with other management associates, “game” alternative business planning scenarios leading to a recommended “optimum” financial plan for acquisition opportunities
- Recommend price/profit participation structures, price escalations/option payment schedules, interest rates, etc. to enhance financial returns of prospective acquisition targets
- Perform asset sales pricing analysis (e.g., residual value analysis) and formulate/analyze financial deal points for each of the Division’s disposition opportunities
- Perform liaisons role with our Corporate Finance “customers” as needed to ensure that the Division is adhering to all financial strategies by providing financial analysis data in a manner that ensures easy use
Education and Experience Requirements
- College degree required, preferably in business, finance/accounting, land development, engineering, or related field. Experience in the field of homebuilding / land development related to finance or acquisition may substitute for this requirement,
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in financial analysis, market analysis, land acquisition and development, or similar field is strongly preferred
- Valid Driver’s license and a good driving record
- Computer expertise, Microsoft Word and Excel required. Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and project scheduling software preferred
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a dynamic and comprehensive team setting
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with limited supervision
- Must be detail oriented, through and precise
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds homes in 18 different states in some of the finest markets in the nation.
Opportunity awaits at Lennar! As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel. Throughout the nation, our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and on giving back to the Community by helping those who cannot help themselves. And it all starts with you.
Lennar is proud to provide our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. We also provide an environment full of spirit, enthusiasm, passion and vitality – an environment that makes our Company a very special place to work.
You can make a difference. Join the Lennar Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.