Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Civil EIT (Ocala, FL)
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Kimley-Horn, one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is looking for a Civil EIT or EI to join our Ocala, FL team.
As an EIT, you will perform a variety of civil engineering tasks, supporting various project managers and collaborating with team members. You will receive both on-the-job and formal training as well as mentorship, camaraderie, and exposure to plan production, project financials, and client interactions.
Our Ocala, FL office offers careers in these disciplines:
- Land Development Services
- Roadway Design
- Transportation Planning
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Utilities and Water/Wastewater
- Have, or in the process of receiving by summer 2019, a BS or MS from an ABET accredited university in the fields of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biological Engineering, Biosystems Engineering, or Agricultural Engineering
- EI or EIT certification or the ability to quickly obtain certification
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Detail-oriented team player with an ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Participation in professional societies or extracurricular activities
- Applicable internship experience and/or work experience
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Excel, Microstation, VISSIM, Open Roads, Synchro and/or GIS
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.