Keville Enterprises, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager, JEA Jacksonville, FL
at Keville Enterprises, Inc
- 31-May-2019 to 30-Jul-2019 (EST)
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Full Time
DESCRIPTION: Keville Enterprises, Inc., an established Construction Management Consulting and Inspection firm, is seeking candidates for a full-time position for a Project Manager to work in Jacksonville, FL. The successful candidate must have at least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager on water/wastewater plant and pipeline projects. Experience with design/build projects preferred.
DUTIES: The duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage cost, schedule and quality of projects through the complete project cycle: planning, design, procurement, construction and closeout.
- Generates detailed project scope documents, establishes priorities and work sequences required to achieve project objectives and determines the impact of resequencing work.
- Oversee and manage project staff including the efforts of design engineers, construction engineers, construction managers and construction inspectors.
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status.
- Manage projects through the design process including all design stages.
- Evaluates and determines appropriate contracting and/or construction methods.
- Reviews and/or prepares Project Request Forms, Request for Quotes and Requests for Proposals and reviews, analyzes and evaluates responses.
- Provides input into the development of contract specifications, makes recommendations regarding construction design standards and contract language, and participates in the analysis and awarding of contracts.
- Manage projects through construction which includes: controlling project budgets/costs; evaluating change orders for merit and negotiating if needed; monitor all work with prime contractors, subcontractors and vendors; review and approve progress payment requests; monthly review of construction schedules; project closeout.
- Coordinate with internal client stakeholders to ensure that all work operations are coordinated to the benefit of all involved.
- Ensure that all required project close-out items are correct, complete and in accordance with the contract.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience managing construction projects, with an emphasis on water and wastewater plant and pipeline projects. Design/Build experience preferred.
- Strong contract administration and organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of building construction practices and methods.
- Ability to manage construction projects to a successful and timely completion.
- Must have excellent computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of safety and occupational health principles, practices, procedures, laws and regulations as they relate to engineering performance requirements.
- Satisfactory results acceptable to KEI from a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test is required. OSHA 10 certification is a condition of employment. This employer participates in e-verify. More Information: http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.
OTHER: Keville is committed to providing a diverse, drug-free work place. Candidate must successfully pass drug-screening procedures prior to being hired; thereafter may be subject to FRA regulated service personnel random, reasonable suspicion and post-accident drug and alcohol testing. Pre-employment criminal background/Motor Vehicle Record check required. Employees assigned to driving duties ("drivers") must at all times have a current, valid driver's license in which the employee performs his or her driving duties and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with Keville's driving policy. OSHA 10 certification is a condition of employment. This employer participates in e-verify. More Information: http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify
BENEFITS: Keville offers a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental and Life Insurance, 401k Profit Sharing Plan, FSA/Dependent Care accounts, paid time off for Vacation, Sick and Holidays. We support ample industry related training and a broad range of career opportunities.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Keville Enterprises, Inc. has been serving the Construction Management Industry since 1991. A WBE/DBE Certified Construction management and inspection firm, Keville specializes in providing a full spectrum of construction management and support services as an owner's representative on public and private projects. Today Keville is one of the largest and most successful woman-owned CM firms in the nation committed to 100% client satisfaction and continuous development and improvement of our employees, products, and services.
Keville Enterprises, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer -EOE/AA/VEV/Disabled